The Spectrum of Business Financial Services
We go beyond just financial accounting and assist you with evaluating and reporting all of your company’s business transactions. Whether it’s a well-established company or a start-up, your business can partner with Michael Friedland, Ltd. for accurate and insightful support to help maintain profitability and capitalize on new opportunities.
Turn to our seasoned certified public accountants, who have more than 60 years of combined experience, for help with many different business financial needs. Whether your company is a sole proprietorship or one with many employees, we can provide you with a wide range of services, including:
- General ledger preparation
- Tax planning
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual bookkeeping
- Cash flow budgeting and forecasting
- Tax return preparation
- Assistance with employee benefit and profit-sharing plans
- Cost-containment advice
- Accounting system setup and support
Help Interacting with Tax Authorities
If you need to deal with federal and state agencies regarding your taxes, we are ready to be your advocate. We will work with you to answer any questions the Internal Revenue Service and/or a state agency may be asking you and offer strategies to make dealing with these agencies an easier process.
QuickBooks Accounting Assistance
QuickBooks software — both the standalone version and QuickBooks Online — is a helpful tool for controlling your business transactions and creating financial statements. We are proficient in this software, and we can help you become adept at using it, too. If you’ve used it before, we provide tips for using QuickBooks more effectively and efficiently — freeing up more of your time to focus on other business tasks.
We offer the following solutions to help meet your QuickBooks needs:
- Personalized training — We offer customized, one-on-one training to meet your specific goals.
- Software setup — We can assist new QuickBooks users with initial setup, including:
- EasyStep Interview
We can also help experienced QuickBooks users manage their businesses more effectively by improving and streamlining their current setup:
- Support — We can assist you with any installation, setup, or operation issues you may experience. We can also provide accounting and payroll assistance.
- Review — Our QuickBooks review service helps companies that have the resources to perform daily accounting and payroll tasks, but need an accounting and payroll expert to review their transactions, accounts, and reports. This review can help ensure that you receive timely, relevant, and reliable financial information. It also can identify any necessary corrections, adjustments, or reclassifications.
Business Entity Selection
Starting a business? Will it be a corporation, LLC, partnership, or another form of business entity? If this sounds overwhelming, we’re here to help. Your business entity may impact profit and your taxes. Michael Friedland, Ltd. will explain the different types of entities and discuss the pros and cons of each. Turn to us for advice on choosing an entity or switching from one type to another, if necessary.
Tax Return Preparation and Tax Consultation
We will work to guide you through tax planning and tax preparation decisions with strategies that may minimize your tax liabilities, maximize your cash flow, and keep you on track to meeting your financial goals. Our expertise, experience, analysis, and thorough research allow us to focus on potential opportunities and barriers contained in longstanding as well as recently altered tax laws. Every member of the firm attends relevant continuing education courses to stay current on tax laws and interpretation of these laws. This is a vital component of our commitment to providing our clients with top-notch services.